This exciting 8 Day Tour is now Sold Out!
Day 1 – Saturday 30 April
Welcome to Los Angeles, California. Meet the group at the Langham Hotel,
Pasadena, your home for the next four nights.
The Langham Hotel, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Day 2 – Sunday 1 May
Today we will attend the races at one of the United States most picturesque tracks, Santa Anita.
Enjoy a day of premium hospitality in your private box as you watch some of California’s finest
thoroughbreds race for the finish line.
Day 3 – Monday 2 May
Day at leisure in Los Angeles before enjoying our official Tour welcome dinner in downtown
Day 4 – Tuesday 3 May
Today is a day at leisure in Los Angeles, Disneyland, Malibu, Beverley Hills or Hollywood, the
choice is yours!
Day 5 – Wednesday 4 May
Today we farewell Los Angeles and fly to Lexington, Kentucky. We will check into The
Staybridge Suites for the next four nights.
Day 6 & 7 – Thursday 5 and Friday 6 May
We will enjoy 2 relaxed days of touring in and around the charming city of Lexington,
including visits to Keenland Racetrack, Horse studs Bourbon Distilleries and enjoy wonderful southern hospitality.
Day 8 – Saturday 7 May
Join 170,000 friends as you witness the running of the Kentucky Derby. You will enjoy
the 10 race card from your reserved grandstand seat as the worlds best thoroughbreds
Run for the Roses.
Day 9 – Sunday 8 May
Today our tour concludes and you can make your way home or choose to continue to explore the USA.
Your Trip Includes:
– 4 nights’ accommodation in Los Angeles with breakfast daily at The Langham Hotel Pasadena
– Racing and premium dining experience, Santa Anita racetrack, Los Angeles
– 4 nights’ accommodation Lexington, Kentucky at The Staybridge Suites
– The Kentucky Derby race meeting at Churchill Downs in reserved Grandstand seating
– Keenland visit, Stud Tour and luncheon at a Bourbon distillery, Lexington
– All tour transfers & taxes to nominated tour events.
$5,999.00 per person, twin share
Single supplements pricing, tour extensions and flight booking assistance available on request.
Want to join us in 2017? Contact us now.